Adult Butter Beer.
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 8 ounces Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 liter Cream Soda
- 1 small container Marshmallow Creme.
In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of marshmallow creme and one tablespoon of butterscotch schnapps. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir together and set aside. Pour 8 ounces of schnapps in the bottom of a pitcher, then fill the rest up with cream soda and stir gently to mix together. Pour marshmallow mixture on top. As you pour the butter beer into drinking glasses, the marshmallow will aerate, creating a creamy foam on top of the drink.
The fictionalised tale of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is now in theaters. With that in mind NextMovie has put together these funny mash-up posters for other movies where US Presidents battle with mythological creatures.
These are fucking AWESOME. I’d actually would LOVE to see 3 and 9! LOL
I will always love this picture
Empire Magazine pays tribute to the most iconic movie moments of the past 20 years
Lt Colonel Fighting Jack Churchill, aka Mad Jack
- fought throughout WW2 with a longbow and a broadsword
- was also known to bring bagpipes
- he volunteered for the Commandos, not because he knew what they did but “because it sounds dangerous”
- he crawled out of a concentration camp
- about the end of WW2, he commented “If it wasn’t for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years.”
- atta boy
ANGRY AS FUCK
The world needs more people bad ass enough to charge battlefields with goddamn SWORDS and BOWS and BAGPIPES!!!!!
I’m seriously stressed out and nervous about the LARP, but instead of preparing and sewing, I’m going to see the in-laws and just lay in the sun in their garden, because it’s uncomfortably hot today… So, gpoy…